PRIVACY & POLICY
You can visit our website and explore it without having to provide personal information. During your visit to our site, your identity will be maintained and we will not be able to identify you unless you have an account on our site and log in using your username and password.
If you have comments, suggestions or complaints, you can contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you register as a member on our website labaska.com, the personal information we collect may include:
- Shipping address
- Email address
- Phone number
- Date of birth
USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The personal information we collect from you may be used, or shared with third parties (including related companies, third party service providers, and third party sellers), for some or all of the following purposes:
- To facilitate the use of the Service
- To process orders, product payments and product shipments that you send through the website, both products sold by com
- To provide product shipping information to you and for customer support needs
- To compare information, and verify it with third parties in order to ensure the accuracy of information.
- To manage, verify and carry out your account financial transactions in relation to payments that you make online
- To send marketing and / or promotional material about our products or services or third party sellers from time to time. You can unsubscribe from and receive any marketing information.
- In certain circumstances, we may need to disclose personal information, such as when there is a credible reason that disclosure is needed to prevent threats to life or health, for law enforcement purposes, or to request compliance with relevant legal and regulatory requirements.
Labaska.com is not involved in the business of buying and selling customer personal information to third parties.
Please note that if you express your objection to use and / or disclose your personal information for the purpose and in the manner we stated above, depending on the nature of your objection, we may not be able to provide our products or services to you or enter into an agreement whatever we have with you. In this case our legal rights and remedies have been stated in writing
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURITY
We ensure that all information collected is stored securely. We protect your personal information by:
- Restrict access to personal information
- Following advances in security technology to prevent unauthorized computer access
- Safely removes your personal information when it is no longer being used for legal or business purposes
If you believe that your privacy has been violated by Labaska.com, please contact us at our e-mail address at email@example.com.
Your password is the key to enter your account. Please use unique numbers, letters and special characters, and don’t share your password with anyone. If you share your password with others, you will be responsible for all actions and consequences taken on behalf of your account. If you lose control of your password, you may lose control of your personal information and other information that is submitted to us. You may also be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason or if you have a reliable reason that your password has been compromised, you must immediately contact us and change your password. You are reminded to always log off from your account and close the browser when you finish using a shared computer.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT LABASKA.COM HAS THE RIGHT TO DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION ON ANY LAW, RULES, GOVERNMENT, TAXES, LAW ENFORCEMENTS, OR GOVERNMENTS OR RIGHTS DISCLOSURE, IF WE HAVE ANY LAW, REGULATIONS, GOVERNMENT, TAXES, LAW ENFORCEMENTS, OR GOVERNMENTS OR RIGHTS RESERVERS, IF WE HAVE ANY LAWS, REGULATIONS, GOVERNMENTS, TAXES, LAW ENFORCEMENTS, OR GOVERNMENTS OR RIGHTS RESERVERS, IF WE HAVE ANY PRIVATE RIGHTS, REGULATIONS, GOVERNMENTS, TAXES, LAW ENFORCEMENTS, OR GOVERNMENTS, OR OWNERSHIP RELATED TO YOU, IF WE HAVE ANY LEGAL PROCEDURES FOR REFERRAL REASONS WHICH ARE REASONABLE. WHATEVER, AS THE REQUIREMENTS OR SETTINGS, WHETHER IS VOLUNTARY OR MANDATORY, AS A RESULT OF THE ORDER, EXAMINATION AND / OR REQUEST OF RELATED PARTIES. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN THIS AGREEMENT YOU AGREE TO NOT MAKE ANY CLAIMS ON LABASKA.COM FOR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
If you want to withdraw your consent in the use of personal information, request access and / or correction of your personal information, have questions, comments or problems, or need help regarding technical or cookie-related matters, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org